Friday, June 13, 2008

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night

So you might not know but there was a disturbance in the force today. On Friday the 13th I, Drew Curhan was visited by JASON (yes he still is alive, that psycho). He told me, not with words of course but with sign language using his very long knife/sword/machete (whatever you want to call it), that I had to leave the journeymen or he would you know.... do what JASON does.

So today I took a long and lonely trip home to Santa Barbara. The bright side was that I was able to eat IN n Out burger, eat tri-tip, see my brother on his birthday, and bask in the warm Santa Barbara sun. As I sat basking in the sun I realized that I needed to do a final reflection on the trip so here it is: ...............................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wow that was twenty minute reflection. I hope it was good for you too. I had a great time and Ill miss ya guys.

On a more serious note I will leave you with this tid-bit of information. Remember the other day when I made the joke about mandarine and lime, and the Hansen's soda. well here is the proof that Hansen's makes mandarine lime soda. So suck on that for a while......



and My last serious note:

[Children:]
There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple too
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say "cuckoo"
[Marta, Gretl, Brigitta:]
Cuckoo, cuckoo

[Children: Marta, Gretl, Brigitta: ]
Regretfully they tell us Cuckoo, cuckoo
But firmly they compel us Cuckoo, cuckoo
To say goodbye . . .
[Marta, Gretl, Brigitta:]
Cuckoo!
[Children:]
. . . to you

[Children:]
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
[Marta:]
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

[Children:]
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
[Friedrich:]
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu

[Children:]
So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen
[Liesl:]
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne

[Children:]
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
[Kurt:]
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!
[Brigitta:]
I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie
[Louisa:]
I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly
[Gretl:]
The sun has gone to bed and so must I

[Children:]
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

[Guests:]
Goodbye!

1 comment:

flying squirl said...

i cried at your blog..but then again i am a sap and i am your mom